On Saturday November 15, 2014, GM Bastien and the TKDKC will host their 30th New England Invitational Championship Tournament @ the Academy of Notre Dame in Tyngsboro, MA.
Doors open at 9:00am, tournament begins at 9:45am. Entry fee is $50 for up to five (5). Spectator fee is $10. Children under 10 are FREE. Make checks payable to: Ron Bastien
Breaking (ages 8 & up; 1″x12″x8″ wood only)
Creative Patterns (pattern to music; 3 minute time limit)
Group Patterns* (team of 4)
Group Weapons* (team of 4)
NOTE: Students may modify, enhance, or create a form of their choice. Students are strongly encouraged to incorporate music, weapons except Nunchaku’s, and other martial art styles & techniques. 85% must include martial arts techniques & the other 15% is up to you. No breaking is permitted!
*Additional fee is $10 per team member or $40 per team*
For entry forms and more information, see Master Lamy Sir or Ma’am.